ABC Teachers are recruiting for supply teachers in the Nuneaton area. The positions will be for both day to day and longer term positions at local schools covering staff absence. The required teachers must be flexible, adaptable and have a passion for Education.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher you will need to have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), have experience teaching students in KS3 and KS4, hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you) and provide professional or academic references.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are one of the market leaders across the East and West Midlands. We work with more than 400 schools across the area and will help you find your perfect role, in your perfect school.
Whether you are looking for long term, short term, permanent, day to day supply or just the odd day here and there, you can be assured that you will be working with an agency that has your best interests at heart.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Megan Jones on 02476 932910 or submit your details
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk