ABC Teachers, part of TES are looking to recruit Qualified Teachers of all subjects for a number of secondary schools in Stoke-On-Trent.
Are you an experienced teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning? Do you thrive in challenging environments where every day is different? Would you like to choose the days you work to fit around your current commitments? If so, apply today!
ABC Teachers, part of TES are a leading supply agency in the Midlands who have established relationships with a vast amount of secondary schools in Shropshire. ABC Teachers need confident, experienced, reliable teachers to work in these schools on a day to day or long term basis. As a supply teacher you will choose the days you work and cover a variety of lessons without the added responsibility of marking, planning and assessment (unless you are looking for a long term position).
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
· Strong classroom management skills
· A positive, can do attitude
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Ability to motivate and inspire students
· Ability to build rapport with fellow colleagues and students
· Excellent time management and communication skills
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
· Flexible working hours to meet your needs
· Detailed knowledge of local schools
· Competitive rates of pay based on your skills and experience
· A dedicated consultant for your area.
· In addition we are the ONLY Midlands based education recruitment agency to be part of the TES (Times Education Supplement) group which naturally brings in plenty more opportunities that wouldn’t be available anywhere else.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Birt today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.