Support Assistants - PMLD
Vision for Education are recruiting for experienced Support Assistants to work within a specialist school on the Wirral, providing support to children and young people who have a variety of complex, profound and multiple learning disabilities. These roles are due to commence as soon as possible.
The desired Support Assistants will be working alongside children and young people who have Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD).
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Previous experience of working with children and young people who have complex needs
- Experience of carrying out personal care, or be willing to carry out personal care as and when required
- A flexible approach to working
- A friendly, positive and understanding attitude towards children and young people with complex needs
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEN teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266 and ask for Kieran.