Salary: £18,473 - £20,066 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Ellesmere Port Campus
We are seeking a Talent Pool Placement Officer to join our team at our Ellesmere Port Campus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring Officer to provide learners with an outstanding learning experience.
• Support Talent Pool applications;
• Generate applications to meet employer requirements;
• Support applicants to enhance their CVs and hone their interview skills;
• Match candidates to apprenticeship vacancies and present suitable candidates to employers;
• Liaise with employers regarding the employment and enrolment of apprentices; and
• Advocate apprenticeships to learners across all campuses and local schools in partnership with Careers Advisors, Personal Development Tutors and School Liaison Officers.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
• GCSE Grade C (4/5) in Maths and English (or equivalent);
• Good general level of education;
• Good level of digital literacy;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of software;
• Proven ability to organise and plan, and communicate with stakeholders; and
• Enhanced DBS check.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
• Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development;
• Competitive salary;
• Pension scheme;
• 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
• College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
• Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
• Onsite Costa, café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
• Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to email@example.com by 9am on 10 August 2021.
The selection process will take place week commencing 16 August 2021.
Cheshire College - South & West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant curriculum area.
Cheshire College - South and West (Ellesmere Port Campus)
Cheshire West and Chester
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m invest...