Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a TAS Assistant for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
- TAS Assistant
- Temporary, 3-month contract
- Full time position
- Contract commences Term 1 2018
- Assisting the TAS department staff and students
- Suitable for new graduate TAS teachers
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs Location with excellent transport links
- Sough-after independent school with continual high academic achievement
- Excellent school facilities and TAS department resources
- Acknowledges the importance of student engagement and active learning opportunities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority and Working With Children Check
- Must have First Aid certification and a solid understanding of WH&S regulations
- Experience in working with various TAS Department tools, equipment, materials, software and machinery
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference # WEBTES1712-524203SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEBTES1712-524203SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.