We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This reputable Roman Catholic school for Girls prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Specialism in Technology, Design and Technology and/or Information and Software Technology and Software and Design Development
• A Tertiary Qualification in Technology & Applied Studies and Education.
• Have an interest in promoting STEM
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with the CEO
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Thomas, quoting job reference #TES2101-547060TH – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547060SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
New South Wales