Our client is a well-regarded Independent School located in Regional, New South Wales, 5 hours West of Sydney. This growing school, teaching from Year 7 to 12, has high expectations of its students and is committed to ensuring that they are challenged to both outstanding academic success and faith development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative and vibrant team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 TAS (Timber elective)
- Full-time, ongoing role
- Position to commence Term 3 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Committed and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent amenities
- Team oriented and supportive learning environment
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Be qualified to teach TAS in Australia
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526513AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1701-160214MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).