Applications are invited for a qualified TAS Teacher for a part time position at a well-regarded Independent school, located in Sydney’s Hills District. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 12 TAS, with a special emphasis on teaching Woodwork
- Part-time, temporary 3 term contract (0.6 - 0.8FTE)
- Position to commence mid Term 2, 2018 (through until the end of the academic year)
- Located in Sydney’s Hills District
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Independent School
- Supportive School Environment which enables students to become confident, resilient and responsible individuals
- Great sense of Community and partnership with families
- Outstanding Resources with 21st Century resources in state of the art facilities
- Small and intimate class sizes
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach the above subjects to HSC level
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527645SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB XXXX MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).