Applications are invited for a TAS & Timber Teacher at an Independent School located in North West Sydney. This co-educational school is well resourced and promotes a sense of community. This well-resourced school with 21st century state of the art facilities offers students comprehensive co-curricular programs.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-12 TAS
• Specialism in one or a combination of the following; Engineering, Design & Technology and/or Computer Studies
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Role to commence in Term 1 2020
• Pastoral care duties as required - School Instils the Christian Faith
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experience teaching one of the specialist areas essential
• Possess current references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540630BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540630MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).