This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in a Regional NSW independent school with a strong sense of community. This is a dynamic learning environment which fosters diversity, communication and professional growth.
About the Role:
- Located in Regional NSW – approximately 5 hours north of Sydney
- Full Time or Part-time 0.8FTE
- Term 3 Temporary Contract
- Teaching Senior Industrial Technology and Design (Woodwork), as well as Junior TAS/D&T subjects
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the school:
- Supportive School Environment
- A great sense of Community that instils the Christian Faith
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Well-resourced School
The successful applicants will:
- Have a demonstrated capacity to engage and motivate students
- Be a qualified and experienced teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with BOSTES and have a current WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526775EB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526775MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).