Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a TAS Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located approximately two hours South West of Sydney. This independent school boasts a small campus located in the country. An immediate start is available.
About the Role:
- Teaching Mandatory Tech including Wood and Metal (Year 9 Graphics and Years 10 & 11 Design and Tech)
- Full time and permanent role
- Commencing ASAP
About the School:
- The school is independent, co-educational and fosters the Christian ethos. The school has a rich co-curricular program of sport, music and community involvement.
- The school has a large oval which caters for all the students, 11 classrooms including primary classrooms, wood and metal rooms, a kitchen for food tech, a science lab and a video conference room
- Renowned for its small class sizes and innovation in self-directed learning and technology
- School offers learning opportunities that vary from traditional classrooms to video conferencing and online resources.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach TAS (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be supportive the Christian ethos of the school
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1801-525104SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525104MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.