We are seeking applications for the following role at a reputable school located on the Lower North Shore of Sydney. This school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers an inspiring environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
• Year 7 – Year 12 TAS Teacher
• Stage 6 Textiles and Design, Stage 5 Textiles Technology, Stage 4 Technology Mandatory
• Part-time (0.647FTE) load spread over 5 days per week
• Commencing 19th April to 18 June 2021 (Term 2)
• Demonstrable experience in teaching the above subject areas required
• Ability to teach Technology Mandatory with particular emphasis on resistant materials, digital technologies, new technologies including laser technology, and workshop practice.
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2102-547411SM or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales