Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a TAS Teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This highly-regarded independent school boasts a commitment to academic excellence and a diverse learning environment. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 Computing (IST, IPT) and Technology Mandatory
- Full time, 12 month contract
- Position to commence Term 1, January 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school in a leafy North Shore location
- Extensive Professional Development and Health and Well-being programs for all staff
- Up to date and fully equipped campus with state of the art facilities
- Impressive results continually achieved
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEBTES1801-524866AT– firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEBTES1801-524866AT – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great opportunity but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.