St Joseph’s Primary School South Grafton is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. St Joseph’s Primary School South Grafton is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Part time temporary 2 days per week for 2020 school year
experience in creative arts is preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will be a highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
- Contribute to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community.
- Communicate effectively with staff, students and parents.
- Actively seek professional learning opportunities.
- Assess and provide feedback on student learning.
- Implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices.
- Support students with additional needs.
- Use technology effectively and creatively to support student learning
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Must have full registration with NESA (with a minimum provisional or conditional accreditation status)
Applications together with a resume, contact details of three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Minister from their local place of worship should be emailed to:
Acting Principal – Lee Denton
Ph: 66 42 2899 for enquiries
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 17 February 2020
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/