Monash College is the preferred pathway to Monash University for international students. For over 20 years we have been leaders in our field, preparing the next generation of global professionals to succeed at university and in their careers.
Monash University Foundation Year is a pre-university generalist academic program for international students who aspire to study at Monash University. Based at our Melbourne City campus, our program is developed in conjunction with Monash academics and offers guaranteed entry upon achieving the required entry score to first year of all ten Monash University faculties.
About the role:
Our programs adhere to strict educational benchmarks in teaching and innovation. Delivered by highly qualified, experienced and supportive teachers, students gain confidence in the independent learning and critical thinking styles expected at Monash University.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Current VIT registration
- Senior secondary, VCE or IB teaching experience
- Highly developed teaching skills
- Undergraduate major in the relevant discipline
- Excellent subject knowledge and proven ability to integrate technology in the classroom
- Successful involvement in pastoral care programs
- Experience teaching foundation year programs will be highly regarded
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
- Occasional travel between campuses may be required
- Labour Day, Queen's Birthday and Melbourne Cup day are normal working days, without penalty payments for time worked. Five days leave (accrued at 1⅔ per public holiday worked) will be granted in lieu, to be usually taken on the days falling between Christmas Day and New Year's Day
Applications close: Friday 19th May
Strictly no agencies