Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive School, based in Slough. The school is looking to add a qualified Teacher to its progressive and supportive school ideally starting ASAP.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of lessons for the school's classes. You will support the Head of School to enhance ASD provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
"This school has a new specialist ASD provision opened in February 2021 and will offer day provision to children with Autism from the ages of 4 to 11 years old. They are currently looking for passionate, enthusiastic and committed Teachers to join their dedicated staff team at the new site.
Located in Slough, within a 5-minute drive of Junction 5 of the M4, has excellent transport links with Slough Railway Station (Great Western mainline and Cross Rail – to London and Reading) being a 10 minute walk/5 minute bus journey to the site. Salary is competitive, depending on experience. They also offer excellent professional development opportunities for teachers wishing to move into Leadership and Management positions."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher
• on-going CPD with programmes of study
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/ECT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship
• the chance to take on further responsibilities such as Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant SEN or Education Degree or a related subject
• whilst previous experience of working in an SEN/ASC environment would be desirable, excellent teaching skills and the right motivation, personal qualities and levels of resilience are just as important
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1532107 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes school name, role specifics and context, please include REF:1532107 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...