Our Lady Help of Christians - South Lismore
Diocese of Lismore
Applications are invited for suitably qualified teacher aides for the following positions
Part Time Temporary Teacher Assistant
15 -20 hours per week for the 2019 school year
- Provide assistance in the implementation of learning and teaching strategies for an individual student, groups of students or class, including students with additional needs;
- Be willing to work collaboratively with teaching staff to develop and provide a creative and engaging learning environment;
- Be willing to assist students in all Key Learning Areas and life skill development;
- Have the ability to successfully implement intervention programs and document progress regarding individual and/or small group support;
- Hold a First Aid Certificate (preferred);
- Hold a NSW Working with Children Check;
- Be willing and able to participate fully in the life of the parish
Ideally applicants will be a committed Christian who worships regularly in their local Christian community, who will support the mission, ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church’s work in School.
Written applications addressing the above selection criteria, and experience, names and contact phone numbers of at least two referees including present employer (if applicable) should be addressed to:
Michael Piccoli - Principal
Our Lady Help of Christians Primary
24 Rhodes Street LISMORE NSW 2480
Email address: email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be 9.00am Wednesday 14 November 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website