Rush Green Primary school is a large, 4 form entry school, with a 78 place Nursery, on the borders of Havering. We are well on the way towards our journey to outstanding, so we are keen to attract teachers who can demonstrate a positive attitude towards learning and who are committed to raising standards. You will need to be creative, flexible and able to work on your own initiative.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, teachers with proven track records of high quality teaching who:
- Are committed practitioners (from any key stage) who want to make a difference and thrive on challenge
- Have high expectations of children and understand that all children can succeed regardless of their background.
- Are dedicated to children coming first.
- Show talent and commitment with the ability, passion and dedication to ensure that all children make good progress and realise their full potential.
- Understands and keeps up to date with current educational practices.
- Is able to use assessment to inform next steps and move learning forward.
In return we can offer
- An ambitious, and vibrant place to work, with excellent staff and children who deserve the very best
- Children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and very well-behaved
- An organised, supportive senior leadership team and excellent, high quality professional development opportunities.
We would warmly welcome prospective candidates to visit the school for a tour. You are invited to meet our staff and children and join us for an informal discussion. Appointments can be made from week beginning Monday 24th April until Friday 28th April when senior leaders will be available to show you around. NQT’s and secondary trained staff are also welcome to apply.
Rush Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk/ and in the application pack.
Please contact: Ms Ruth Pye, PA to SLT, on 0208 270 4940 to arrange a visit or for any further details. Please apply online via the Havering School Jobs website.
Closing date: 5pm - Tuesday 2nd May.
Interviews: Thursday 4th May, Friday 5th May and Friday 12th May