We are looking to appoint a teacher to join our enthusiastic early year’s team based in FS2 from Easter 2018. The successful applicant will be an excellent practitioner who:
1. Is skilled in meeting the needs of our youngest children and who demonstrates a commitment to providing a creative and personalised learning curriculum;
2. Is dedicated to raising standards within an exciting and stimulating environment. Cherry Dale Primary School is a first class purpose built learning environment.
The successful candidate will be offered:
• The opportunity to work with an effective and dedicated team.
• Enthusiastic, supportive governors and parents.
• Well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
• Excellent opportunities for furthering your professional development.
• A chance to make a real difference to our school and build on existing good practice.
Application forms and full details of these posts can be obtained by contacting the school on 01226 719700 from Friday 10th November 2017. Completed forms should be returned to the school address. Closing date: Friday 24th November 2017. Interviews will be held week beginning 4th December 2017.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo a DBS check. Cherry Dale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Cherry Dale Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.