Full-Time teacher (fixed term to cover 2 terms - maternity) required for January 2019
The children, staff and governors of Beaminster St Mary’s Academy are looking for an inspirational and dedicated teacher to join our teaching team.
Beaminster St Mary’s is proud to belong to the family of schools under the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust, where children are at the heart of everything we do.
With this in mind, we are seeking a teacher who has high expectations of all pupils, has excellent classroom management skills and has a belief that every pupil deserves the very best opportunities.
Our successful applicant must:
- love teaching, have a positive outlook and motivation to work hard
- have recent experience in teaching Early Years/KS1
- be totally committed to raising the attainment of all our pupils
- have the commitment to support us in our desire to give our children the very best
- be a team player
- be supportive of our Christian ethos
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work with our wonderfully inspiring children
- the opportunity to work with a dedicated and friendly team of staff
- high quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- the opportunity to work within DSAT; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
Beaminster St Mary’s is a founding member of the Diocese of Salisbury Trust. As a family of thirteen schools, staff can expect to receive first class training opportunities and support through collaborative and innovative school to school CPD.
If you think you are the teacher St Mary’s is looking for, please contact the office to arrange a visit to our wonderful school. We look forward to meeting you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a more detailed conversation before making the decision to apply for the post, please give us a call and we will be happy to help you with as much detail as possible to support this process. We encourage visits to our academies and conversations with our Headteacher and these can be arranged between yourself and the school.
When you have enough information to make your decision to apply, please complete all sections of the application form.
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting decisions by email. References for shortlisted candidates will be requested before interviews. Interviews are to be confirmed and further details about the interview process will be emailed to the candidates in good time.
The Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.