We are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner to join our friendly and motivated school community. Brookvale School is part of the The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) which is a respected multi-academy trust of four primary schools, three secondary schools, five children's centres and one teaching school, based in Coleshill, Erdington and Four Oaks.
The ATLP's academies are home to 4,500 children and more than 700 staff, including outstanding headteachers, specialist and national leaders. The partnership has a strong moral purpose to improve education standards and achievements for all children in the community.
By working in partnership, the ATLP can share resources, expertise and deliver quality education to make an even greater difference where it matters most.
There is a TLR payment available for a successful candidate with the ability and drive to improve an aspect of school provision.
We can offer you:
• A dedicated and welcoming staff team and governing body
• Polite and well-behaved children who love learning and are proud of their school
• Excellent professional development and learning opportunities across the Multi
Academy Trust to equip you for future leadership roles
The successful candidate will:
• Inspire, challenge and motivate children to achieve
• Create an outstanding learning environment
• Have a passion for raising attainment and expectations
• Be creative in your approach to teaching and learning
• Have excellent curriculum knowledge
• Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community
• As a Partnership, we are united by the same core purpose, but each school has its own unique ethos and character. We do not operate a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach and recognise the importance of individuality.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Visits are most warmly welcomed and positively encouraged For further information please contact Mrs Sue Frisby or Mrs Carol Baizon for an application pack. We look forward to welcoming you to Brookvale Primary School.
Closing date: 24th April 2017 – 12.00 NOON