KS1/KS2 Teacher Required for September 2018
Grade: Mainscale plus Inner London Allowance
Chisenhale has 350 primary school aged pupils from 3-11 years. We are a friendly community school, passionate about developing our children as successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens. This post is open to NQTs and also to experienced teachers.
You need to be:
- An outstanding teacher
- Positive and enthusiastic, able to work flexibly as a part of a team
- Able to provide the best opportunities for teaching and learning, so achieving the best outcomes for children
- Confident in your knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A rich mix of families, who strongly support the school
- A commitment to creative approaches to the curriculum, with exciting cross-curricular learning opportunities
- A rich learning environment, both inside and out
- A Phase Leader and an enthusiastic staff team to support you in your role
- Membership of the Teach East London Teaching Schools Alliance, in collaboration with the Institute of Education
Informal visits are strongly encouraged. Please phone the school to book a visit.
Please phone or email the school for an application pack - we look forward to meeting you.
Start date: 3 September 2018
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th June 2018
Interviews: On receipt of applications
Headteacher: Sharon Taylor-Sezgin
How to apply: by email to email@example.com
Chisenhale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment an enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants
Appointment will be subject to DBS checks being undertaken prior to start date.