Christopher Hatton Primary School
38 Laystall Street
London EC1R 4PQ
Year 5 Class teacher Maternity cover starting April 2018
We are looking for an inspirational teacher to join Christopher Hatton School as Year 5 teacher. We are looking for people with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons that motivate children to achieve the highest standards.
Christopher Hatton is a one form entry primary school graded as Outstanding by Ofsted.We have a passion for learning for everyone and encourage innovation, research based pedagogy and a continued focus on excellence. The school leads on a range of initiatives including oracy (Voice Camden) and Maths Mastery. What we are looking for: We are seeking to add to our team of talented staff. We have high expectations where outstanding teaching and the wellbeing of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our school development and practice.
We welcome applications from teachers who will:
• Model high quality teaching to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life of the school;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team.
What we offer:
• A strong culture of professional development
• A positive, supportive team
• Engaged, enthusiastic learners
• A central London vibrant environment.
• The opportunity to develop as a leader.
Please download the candidate information pack via the apply link for more information on the role and responsibilities. Visits are welcome and strongly encouraged Christopher Hatton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Closing date: Monday 29th January at 12 noon