Permanent post to Clackmannanshire Council, initially a temporary post at Sunnyside Primary School.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload to the following categories.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and deliver coherent, progressive and stimulating learning experiences for learners.
- Employ a range of teaching strategies and resources to meet the needs of learners.
- Develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with learners.
- Create a safe, caring and purposeful learning environment.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of learners.
- Work effectively in partnership with parents, staff and other professionals to promote learning and wellbeing.
- Use assessment, recording and reporting as an integral part of the teaching process to support and enhance learning.
- Participate in school improvement planning, curriculum development and strategies to raise attainment.
- Engage in reflective practice and undertake career long professional learning to enhance expertise.
Any other duties that may reasonably be considered as part of the post.
Closing date: 15/10/2017
Sunnyside Primary School,