St Joseph's Primary School - Coraki
Diocese of Lismore
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Part time Temporary 0.2fte Teacher for the 2019 school year to commence as soon as possible.
The position includes:
- RFF Drama
- Early Stage1/Stage1 Literacy Support
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- be willing to teach Kindergarten to Year 6 and have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- have an understanding of the 21st century learner.
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers,
- dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning, in partnership with the parent community.
- have a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- meet NESA requirements
Interested applicants should email their application to:
Brendan Moloney Principal - St Joseph’s Primary School, Coraki
Applications to be received by 3 pm, Friday 15 February 2019.
The successful applicant not already registered for employment with the Diocese should refer to the procedures for Employment in the Diocese of Lismore
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/