Teacher Vacancy, Aran Hall School
Main Pay Scale £22,917 to £33,824 plus SEN Allowance
Employee Assistance Programme and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Aran Hall School is a residential special school for children and young people aged 11-19 years with intellectual and other developmental disorders. The school is located between Dolgellau and Bala in the picturesque Snowdonia National Park.
We now have a teaching vacancy with a real difference:
We can offer you:-
• A positive, caring and forward-thinking environment.
• Small groups (no more than 4 children)
• 1:1 teaching/individualised curriculum
• Opportunity to gain Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) status
• The opportunity to participate in research projects.
We are seeking a qualified class teacher who will:
• Be highly motivated, hardworking and flexible
• Work in partnership with parents and colleagues
• Be eager to develop their knowledge and skills
• Be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students.
Please telephone Dr Duncan Pritchard, Principal for an informal discussion or to arrange a school visit on 01341 450641. If you would like to request an application pack please email Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding those in our care; the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
Visit www.senadgroup.com for more information about the Group and School, or to apply online.
The closing date is 5.00pm on the 17 January 2018.
Aran Hall School, Rhydymain, Dolgellau, Gwynedd, LL40 2AR.