Required September 2018
We are looking for experienced classroom practitioners who can start with us from September 2018. NQTS are welcome to apply.
Southfield is a friendly and culturally diverse school. We have a great staff, motivated learners and supportive governors and parents.
We can offer:
- A good school that wants to be even better
- A friendly school community
- Great professional development opportunities
- Well behaved pupils.
- Located near a tube station
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Cater for the needs of all children.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and parents.
Visits welcome (please ring to arrange). The school is committed to a safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before interview. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information and an electronic application pack please download documents from our website – southfieldschool.org.uk.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email or phone.
Closing date: Midday on 23rd February 2018
Shortlisting: Afternoon of 26th February 2018
Interviews: 5th March 2018