Downe Manor is a well-established and successful primary school. In March 2017 Ofsted rated us as a ‘good’ school and we continue to strive to become ‘outstanding’.
Visitors and pupils tell us that we are a harmonious school community with good pupil and staff relationships and that we provide good teaching and additional support to all children.
We want to appoint teachers who are excellent classroom practitioners, forward thinking, inspirational, experienced and passionate about pupil achievement.
We can offer:
- Happy children who enjoy responsibility and challenge
- A friendly, committed, hard-working team of staff
- A supportive Governing Body who care about the school and its place in the community;
- A commitment to professional development;
- A well-resourced school in large grounds, including
- NQT welcome to apply
- Access to your own iPad
- Opportunities for TLR depending on experience
You will be able to demonstrate:
- outstanding classroom practice
- a belief in every child's entitlement to flourish in a positive atmosphere and achieve his/her very best
- a commitment to developing/sharing the very best professional practice
- evidence of being a reflective practitioner, demonstrating the ability to lead
Further information and application pack can be found on our website (www.downemanor.ealing.sch.uk) or by telephoning the school office on 0208 845 1155. We encourage visits to the school - please call to make an appointment.
Closing date: Tuesday 23 May 2017 by midday
Interviews: W/c 22 May 2017
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.rmerly known as Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.