Our Good school is seeking to appoint Teacher(s) NQT MPS 1 or Main Scale (Including the Outdoor London Weighting payment) for September 2018. A TLR may be available for the right candidate.
Do you want to work in a school where “….everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve their best” (Ofsted May 2016).
Capel Manor Primary School is looking for a Class Teacher (s) who…
Is willing to be bold, daring and different, passionate about learning, committed to improving children’s life chances and loves outdoor learning!
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and imaginative teacher
- Have high expectations for all pupils
- Support our pupils to make consistently good progress through providing rich and personalised experiences.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work collaboratively as part of our team to build upon our success in teaching and raising standards across the school.
- Fully support our values, vision and aims – “Strong teamwork ensures the school vision is made a reality” (Ofsted May 2016).
We can offer:
- Friendly supportive staff, governors and a diverse welcoming community – “There is a very optimistic culture that pervades the school.” (Ofsted May 2016)
- Just inside the M25, on the Hertfordshire/Enfield border we have a new very well resourced building in a beautiful setting that provides opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
- A commitment to your professional development.
- NQT’s will have a named mentor who will support them both in and out of class and will also have access to the excellent NQT programme run by Enfield School Improvement Service.
- Friendly supportive staff and governors and a diverse welcoming community.
All applicants are strongly encouraged and very welcome to visit our friendly school and to look at our website. Please ring the office to arrange an appointment. An application pack is available via our school website. www.capelmanor.enfield.sch.uk. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. It is a requirement of this role that applicants are fluent in spoken English.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com. The school does not accept curriculum vitaes. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: Midday 20th March 2018
Interviews: 27th March 2018
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our school is expected to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Capel Manor Primary School
Enfield, EN1 4RL