Teacher - Required from September 18 (fixed term until 31 August 2019 or Permanent depending on level of experience)
Are you an enthusiastic, innovative, inspirational and suitably experienced Class Teacher who is looking for an exciting new role teaching an EYFS Class.
Have you got the motivation, vision and a passion for SEN?
The Governors wish to appoint from September 2018, a Teacher who is:
- an outstanding Teacher with good knowledge and experience of working with SEN children and young people
- A teacher with energy, creativity and passion for working in Early Years SEN Education
- Experienced in working alongside other professionals to deliver a very personalized tailored curriculum
- committed to all aspects of inclusion
- using a total communication approach to support your teaching and learning
- used to working in, and leading, an effective team of staff
- someone with a passion for excellence
- calm and patient
Baytree School meets the individual needs of 67 pupils between 3 - 19 years who have learning difficulties (SLD, ASD, PMLD). We have very close links with Herons’ Moor Academy and are committed to inclusive opportunities for all our pupils.
We would particularly welcome applications from teachers with experience of teaching pupils within the EYFS, ASD and/or PMLD. Please include details of relevant experience and any curriculum leadership. Applications from NQTs will also be welcomed.
Baytree School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a DBS Barred List and DBS Disclosure check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. We can not estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period over when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it in our database for future roles.
Visits to the school – please call to arrange a convenient time.
An application form and further details are available from, and should be returned to, Issy Johnson, Bursar at the school.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 18 May 2018
Interview date: 24 May 2018
Weston super Mare,
Tel: 01934 427 555