Willow Green Academy is a friendly, vibrant school, which, in March 2014 was judged by OFSTED as a GOOD school.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated class teacher – someone who has that extra-something and will join us in our drive for excellence!
This post would suit both Newly Qualified Teachers or those with more experience. The successful applicant will be:
- an excellent practitioner
- enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- able and willing to teach anywhere within the primary range 3-11
- able to work effectively within a team
- committed to excellence and school improvement
- an individual who seeks out and relishes professional development challenges and has a positive attitude to innovation and change.
If this is you, and you are considering making an application, we’d love you to come and visit us!
Call the school office (01977 670370) to arrange an appointment to visit the Academy.
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.