Grade/SCP: Main Pay Scale/ Upper Pay Scale
Hours: Full Time
Location: St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy
Gladstone Street, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 8NE
Start Date: 1 September 2019
St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, are seeking to appoint an exceptionally talented and inspirational Primary Teacher to join our team of happy staff at St Mary’s from September 2019.
Our school is fully inclusive and we cater for pupils between the ages of 4-11 years. At Saint Mary’s we provide a primary education within a Catholic setting for the children of Saint Mary Crowned Parish, Glossop and children from our local surrounding community.
St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, is committed to delivering a broad and creative curriculum and providing our pupils with access to a wide range of extra-curricular and enrichment activities.
We have polite, hard-working, wonderful children, a committed and supportive staff who work well as a team, and parents who care deeply. Our governors are passionate about education and fully engaged in our drive to excellence.
We are looking for someone who:
• will be committed to supporting our Catholic ethos
• demonstrates excellent classroom practice and has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
• inspires, stimulates and motivate our pupils
• will be able to develop, establish and sustain good working relationships with all members of the school community
• can demonstrate a commitment to working collaboratively as well as being able to work independently and use own initiative
• has enthusiasm, drive and the willingness to go that extra mile for the children and families of St Mary’s
• positively contribute to the wider life of our school
• has excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
St Mary’s can offer the successful candidate:
• a warm and welcoming school environment
• enthusiastic, friendly, well-behaved pupils
• support for your continued professional development
• an opportunity to work with highly skilled, dedicated teachers and leaders
• excellent support and mentoring
• opportunities to collaborate with other schools within the St Ralph Sherwin Trust (CMAT)
This is a great opportunity to join our successful school and have the chance to make a real and lasting impact. For further information and to arrange a visit to our school, on 01457 854473.
How to apply
For more information, an application pack and to apply please visit https://srscmat.co.uk/vacancies or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 20th May 2019 at noon
Interviews: Friday 24 May 2019