Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a full time Teacher to work within a School in the Durham local authority. This will be a full time role providing support to students who have Autism and other complex needs. This opportunity will commence March 2020, and will be an ongoing, long term role.
This SEND School caters for both Primary and Secondary students and specialises in supporting students who have Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (Moderate to Severe), moderate and also complex mental health and behavioural difficulties.
The successful Teacher will have excellent knowledge of Autism (ASC), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and be comfortable Teaching Primary students with complex SEND.
To be considered for the position, you must:
• Have experience Teaching Primary, Secondary or Post 16 students in an SEND setting.
• Have a background in education, care or relevant support.
• Ideally be Team Teach trained (not essential / training can be provided).
• Be flexible, resilient and committed.
• Have a passion for teaching complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne branch on 01912291386.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.