St Joseph’s Primary School – Warialda
Teacher - Temporary / Full-time
Applications are invited from fully qualified teachers to fill the above position at St Joseph’s Primary School, Warialda.
The position commences on 4 February 2020 and concludes on 18 December 2020.
● Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
● Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
● Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
● Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
● Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
● Ability to teach Religious Education;
● Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments
● An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching and be willing to contribute positively as a committed member of a Professional Learning Community
● Working with Children Check Clearance.
For an information package contact the Principal, Mr Joe Dimech on (02) 6729 1328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Teacher Application Form must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/.
Applications, including a letter of application addressing the selection criteria and outlining your suitability are to be emailed to the Principal email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3 pm 15 November 2019
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.