We are looking to recruit a class teacher to join an enthusiastic, young, vibrant team. This is an exciting time to join Addison and you will play an important role in a committed team and make a significant impact on the outcome for our pupils. Our teachers work in a supportive environment which provides: weekly training; co- planning with colleagues; fantastic ICT facilities; opportunities to collaborate with staff in-school and across our partner schools; and, opportunities to take risks and employ new techniques in order to plan and deliver the best possible lessons.
This opportunity is available for experienced and newly qualified teachers. If a teaching position at Addison excites you we would welcome your application.
In return we can offer you:
· Children who are keen to learn and thrive upon innovative and creative curriculum opportunities
· Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
· A supportive team that makes Addison an exciting place to work
· CPD opportunities to support your career development
· An opportunity to be a part of the next stage in Addison Primary School’s development
· Leadership and management opportunities as your career grows
Please visit our website http://www.addisonprimary.org/ for more information about the school. School visits to meet the Head Teacher, staff and children are very welcomed.
Please contact our Office Manager, Ms Rahina Parveen, on 020 7603 5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or if you have any questions.