Hawkes Farm and Burfield Class Teachers
(EYFS, KS1 and KS2 considered)
TPS/UPS (NQTs welcome to apply)
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
Hawkes Farm and Burfield Academies are looking for talented teachers to join our committed, supportive teams in Hailsham, East Sussex, part of the STEP Academy Trust.
You will be a passionate teacher with a commitment to providing an outstanding education for our pupils. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff where we are committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for our children and staff. If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children, join us as we ‘strive together for excellence in partnership’.
We can offer you:
· Friendly, motivated and enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn;
· a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues;
· excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
· Sponsored participation on Masters and PhD courses for staff of all levels (fully funded by STEP);
· Pay rises for all teaching staff above those that are nationally awarded;
· A free lunch, every day, freshly cooked in our Academy.
· be passionate about teaching and learning;
· be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn;
· be a positive role model, who will inspire and motivate others;
· have a ‘can do’ attitude;
· be committed to improving the life chances of every child.
TPS/UPS (NQTs welocme to appl d are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the Hawkes Farm Headteacher, Jeremy Meek: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be obtained by email or downloading from the TES, STEP Academy Trust or Hawkes Farm websites. Completed application forms and personal statements should be returned to Jeremy Meek: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 30th June at midday
Shortlisting: will take place upon receipt of shortlisted applications
Interviews: will be held upon receipt of shortlisted applications
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Please note that CVs are not accepted.