We are seeking an outstanding and highly motivated Physical Education specialist to manage Girls Sports and Key Stage 3 Physical Education, who is committed to raising the achievements of our students. You will be joining a strong team of experienced teachers, delivering high quality provision within and beyond the taught curriculum.
The successful candidate will be able to teach GCSE and BTech classes in an outstanding learning environment, supported by excellent facilities and resources. A desirable attribute would be a high level of coaching/participation in core sports (e.g. netball, football, athletics).
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- Outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students (Ofsted Outstanding 2018)
- A school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 for five years, 2015 to 2019.
- Exceptional facilities including a full sized all weather facility, fitness suite, sports hall, two exercise studios and netball courts
- Outstanding CPD provision
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- A supportive and open management team
- Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: £30,480 - £33,410 plus £8069 (Main Scale M1-M3 (Inner London Allowance) plus TLR 1a)
The closing date for applications is Monday 24th February at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence September 2020.
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at email@example.com or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS