Bishopshalt is an established, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 1300 on roll including a Sixth Form of 350+. The school is situated in outstandingly attractive grounds in a conservation area on the edge of London and achieves examination results well in excess of local and national averages. In addition to ‘Sportsmark’ we have also been awarded Arts Council ‘Artsmark Gold’ and the Religious Studies Quality Mark Award. In February 2012, Ofsted judged us to be a Recent OFSTED reports in 2012 and 2016 judged the school to be GOOD in all categories and acknowledged “this is an ambitious school which places the success of each pupil at the core of its work" Dec 2016.
Required for September 2019, we are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic, highly motivated, committed professional with the ambition and drive necessary for the leadership skills this role will entail. The successful candidate will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven record of success at both Key Stage 4 and 5.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and visionary team of professionals and will need to:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Lead by example and lead from the front.
• Be passionate and committed to improving teaching and learning.
• Have good interpersonal skills.
• Have excellent presentational skills.
• Be forward thinking, visionary, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
We can offer:
• An aspirational, supportive Leadership Team and Governors
• Ambitious, hardworking staff
• Well behaved and willing students
• Opportunities to develop and grow in your career in an environment that values and supports initiative and a growth mindset.
For further details and an application pack, please contact 01895 233909, email email@example.com or download from www.bishopshalt.hillingdon.sch.uk
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 12th February 2019.
Bishopshalt is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.