Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES and leading education recruitment specialist, is looking to recruit a dedicated, enthusiastic, able and inspiring teaching colleague on behalf of a local school to deliver Construction and Engineering across the full age and ability range. Whose values mean you will be part of a flourishing team developing fresh ideas to embed students’ skills and promote the use of new technologies to support learning.
The multi-academy trust hold traditional values and are seeking a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to live up to the Academy's high expectations to deliver. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energy atmosphere. This is an ideal opportunity for a Newly Qualified Teacher or an experienced instructor/teacher seeking a fresh challenge.
This is a temporary position with Vision with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
What the school can offer you:
· A chance to join a dynamic multi-academy trust
· A passion for learning by all members of their community
· A personalised CPD programme
· 100% focus on improving outcomes for the students in their school
· Strong support for your further professional development
The school require you to:
· Be passionate about student’s learning and development
· Be a great team player with a positive outlook
· Have high expectations of students learning and behaviour
· Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced and innovative environment, then this could be the job for you. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
What we offer at Vision for Education:
• Competitive salary -subject to experience - paid weekly as PAYE by our in-house payroll.
•Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
•Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other teachers, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
•Generous refer a friend and colleagues bonus scheme.
•Friendly and experienced education consultants, who will support you throughout your placement.
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Simply click on the Apply button, or contact Louise Butterworth at Vision for Education’s Peterborough branch for more information on 01733 371 371 or email@example.com.