Highfield Leadership Academy, Blackpool is run by the Tauheedul Education Trust, one of the UKs leading education providers. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint a well-motivated and proactive person to fulfil the role of Teacher - Key Stage 2/3 (Geography, Maths, Science)
- have a degree in a related subject at 2.1 classification or better
- be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities
- have a track record of raising attainment
- have outstanding classroom practice
- have expertise in using technology to enhance teaching and learning
- have the knowledge, skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our pupils
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact 01253 310925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications forms are downloadable from this site and are returnable by email to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 6th June 2018, 12 noon
Interviews: week commencing Monday 11th June 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.