KS1/2 Class Teacher
Open to NQT/Main Pay Scale/UPS
KS1 and KS2 Roles Available
Required from 1/9/18 to join our aspirational, vibrant and friendly school
Are you an inspiring and creative teacher?
Are you looking to make a real difference in the lives of children and their opportunities for the future?
Do you want the exciting challenge of joining our school as we continue on our journey of improvement?
Lancasterian Primary is a two form entry school in the heart of Tottenham, a busy, exciting and energetic part of London. We are proud of our diverse, welcoming and enthusiastic learning community. The leadership team has a clear vision to ensure that all children and adults at the school have the opportunity to thrive and excel and the school continues to build upon recent improvements in raising pupil achievement. We are looking for energetic, inspirational and hard-working teachers to join our team.
For successful candidates we offer:
- An opportunity to take a key role in having a real, positive impact on children’s lives, including the possibility of a middle leader position if interested
- Opportunities in either KS1 or KS2 – successful candidates will be asked to express a year group preference
- Eager, motivated and well-behaved pupils
- Teaching and support staff that champion children's progress and well-being
- A supportive senior leadership team who adhere to the ‘growth mindset’ philosophy and understand that rapid school improvement and staff well-being must go hand in hand
- A school that was given a ‘good’ Ofsted grade in May 2017
- Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- Excellent ICT facilities with interactive Clevertouch screens in each classroom
- Excellent transport links
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school. Please visit our school website to download the application pack and contact Paul Murphy (Head Teacher) to arrange a visit or if you require further assistance, on 020 8808 8088 or email@example.com
Lancasterian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check.
Closing Date: Midday 12pm, Monday 9th April 2018 Interviews: Wednesday 18th April 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email