This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and forward-thinking school. We are looking for an imaginative and skilled Teacher who is committed to our vision and values and driven by the desire to improve the life chances of young people.
In December 2017, we joined a multi-academy trust (MAT), the South Downs Learning Trust. The vision for the new MAT is to develop outstanding provision for all children. In the longer term, there may be opportunities to work across both schools.
You will be joining an ambitious and highly supportive organisation which offers:
• An excellent induction programme for teachers joining the school;
• A strong commitment to professional development which will improve your leadership skills, develop your understanding of whole school issues and prepare you for the next stage in your career;
• Motivated and enthusiastic learners who respond very well to active and engaging teaching and work well independently;
• A strong team ethos across the year group and whole school.
This is an exciting post with the potential for career development as part of an ambitious and innovative school. You will:
• be able to demonstrate/incorporate the school values in all aspects of your work;
• need to be an innovative teacher who is able to teach across KS2, but initially upper key stage 2
• Be able to work collaboratively within a team, supported by Head of Phase and senior leadership team.
Ocklynge Junior School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 11 years
History and Values
Ocklynge Junior School opened in September 1972 when the former St. Mary’s Boys School and Ocklynge Girls School were combined. The school caters for children aged ...