About the role:
It’s a typical lecturing role where we’ll expect you to be fully committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure our students achieve their full potential. Specifically, you’ll teach and assess Business and Management on a range of programmes which may include Adult Education, Further Education and Higher Education provision. You’ll also be actively involved in the recruitment and retention of students, the development of high-quality learning materials and in regularly monitoring the curriculum to ensure it remains relevant for our students. Ultimately, you’ll be the inspiration and motivation for the next generation of business professionals.
More about you.
Alongside your relevant degree level qualification or professional certification, we’ll also expect you to be able to demonstrate:
- experience of working in a business related management role
- excellent teaching skills in the delivery of Business and Management qualifications with a record of outstanding student achievement
- knowledge of current developments within Further Education and Higher Education
- the drive to continue our success in providing a high quality teaching and learning experience, as well as the College’s passion for a fully inclusive teaching environment ensuring student success
- A committed and flexible approach, as well as an open-mind and willing to embrace new ideas
Don’t worry if you haven’t got your teaching certificate. Wakefield College will support your professional development through our Programme of Excellence.
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11am, Wednesday 19 July 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.