Hovingham Primary School is where opportunity and achievement flourish.
Set in the developing inner-city community of Harehills, we're lucky enough to serve the children that make Leeds a diverse metropolis of language and culture.
Our vision is simple – to be a great school with a great team. We want to make achievement accessible to all. This means celebrating individuals and giving the next generation of children the tools and wisdom to shape our future.
Are you ready to join us?
We're looking for:
KS1 and KS2 teachers who specialise in music, art, science, and drama, to deliver an exciting and relevant curriculum for our children.
Whether you're an NQT or experienced teacher, the most important thing is that you're the right fit for our team.
- Looking to apply your knowledge to a new set of challenges in a fresh environment?
- Seeking to diversify your experience and develop your leadership skills?
- New to teaching and hope to shape your career at a diverse and forward-thinking school?
- A specialist teacher who is passionate about your subject and keen to share your expertise?
- Willing to go the extra mile to make a difference in the lives of children and their families?
- An enthusiastic team player with a desire to be part of a close-knit community?
- Organised and understand the complex challenges that come with working in a large organisation?
- Resilient, confident, and ready to learn the 'Hovingham way’?
Then look no further.
We can offer:
- A school that values and invests in all staff. This includes:
- Excellent training and the opportunity to undertake in professional accreditations.
- Planned career progression and individual development plans.
- Peer observations and access to professional learning communities.
- A pay policy which encourages your professional development.
- Secure leadership with highly-developed processes and a clear vision for excellence.
- A team with your wellbeing at the heart, through ‘team Hovingham’s staff appreciation guide’.
- Recruitment and retention allowances for the right candidates.
We are hosting an open evening on Thursday 14th March at 4:00pm. As a potential candidate, this is where you'll get a unique insight into the Hovingham way.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Team Hovingham and would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact Reeshka Adams on 0113 248 9537 or email email@example.com.
The closing date is 10am on Wednesday 20th March 2019.
When submitting your application please can you also submit a handwritten letter addressed to the children at Hovingham outlining Why Hovingham? and Why now?
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 25th March 2019.