Applications are invited for the following vacancy at our K-12 client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and a friendly and dynamic staff culture.
About the Role:
• Teacher Librarian (Senior School)
• Full-time, Temporary 12-month contract
• Commencing ASAP
• View to become permanent for the right candidate
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547870FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales