Our client is an independent, co-educational Islamic school located in South Sydney. The school offers the IB programs from K – 12 includeing PYP, MYP, and DP, and holds strong ties with the community.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing ASAP, however, start date is negotiable
• Experience with the IB curriculum is desirable
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2010-545464AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales