Year 3 Maternity Cover Teacher Required – MPS/UPS
November 2017 start (negotiable)
Full time, fixed term in first instance (August 2018)
Are you passionate about learning and motivational in your teaching? Do you have what it takes to naturally inspire our children? Do you want to work in a fun environment with a happy supportive team, with polite, well-behaved children who are a joy to teach?
If you think that sounds like you then we would like you to come and join us at Willen Primary School, a school team that is warm, friendly, nurturing and committed to both the children and its staff.
We can offer you:
• A lovely, spacious working environment with newly refurbished interiors and fantastic grounds.
• The opportunities to develop your practice and challenge yourself with a structured and supportive programme of professional development.
• A strong supportive leadership team with a realistic approach to work-life balance. • The opportunity to work within a highly focused, collaborative staff team who support each other but also like to have fun together.
• Children who are ready and willing to learn from wonderfully diverse backgrounds.
• An enthusiastic Governing Body.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Please contact any of the office team on 01908 690098 and they will be happy to arrange this for you.
For an application pack or further information, please email:
We would like to thank you in advance for your interest in this post.
Willen Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. T
he closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 25th September 2017 Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 28th September 2017