Y6 Class Teacher required from 1st March 2020, covering maternity leave
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspiring class teacher looking for the opportunity to develop yourself?
We are looking for an excellent, reflective class teacher with high expectations. We have a strong commitment to achieving the highest standards of learning and behaviour and a commitment to gain the very best outcomes for all our pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent practitioner who inspires and values all children
• Has high expectations of pupil achievement
• Has vision, energy and determination
• Can work with our friendly and supportive staff team in a collaborative and learning focused way
• Will support and enhance the Christian ethos of the school
• Is committed to working in partnership with Governors, staff, parents and the community
• A vibrant, forward thinking and learning focused school offering opportunities within our Teaching School Alliance
• A committed, supportive and hard-working staff team
• Enthusiastic and friendly pupils, eager to learn
• A school ethos focused on staff well-being and professional development
• Supportive and ambitious SLT and Governors who are committed to the professional development of all
• Warm and welcoming parents and community
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• Strong links with the Church and parish
Visits to the school are encouraged. Come and see our wonderful school and children and meet the team. We’d love to show you what a wonderful place our school is to work.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and we operate a strict safeguarding policy, with procedures being rigorously and consistently applied. Please complete and submit the online application as advertised.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request.
You will find our website at pda.lancs.sch.uk
Closing Date: 28th November 2019
Shortlisting: 29th November 2019
Proposed Interview: Proposed interview dates 6th December 2019
For further information, to request a pack and to arrange a visit please contact the School Business Manager, Jo Jarvis, on 01257 462007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org