Dixons Sixth Form Academy is a brand new oversubscribed Sixth Form Academy providing life changing Sixth Form education in the heart of Bradford. This is an exciting opportunity join us as Teacher. We are looking for talented and dedicated professionals wishing to specialise in level three teaching.
Dixons Sixth Form Academy will open in September 2019 with 360 students and will rise to its full capacity, of 880 students, in September 2021.
Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
Apply your subject specialism in a Post 16 environment
- Complete focus on level 3 teaching and assessment
- Extensive sixth form enrichment and trips to be involved in leading or supporting
- Culture of aspiration and enabling students to become Russell Group ready
- Opportunities for growth with the academy
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixons6a.com or call the on 01274 424350 and speak to Kirsty Dwyer, Operations Manager or Mark Rothery, Principal, to discuss the role further.
Applications close on Friday 3rd May 2019 at 12noon.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.