We currently have an opportunity available for a full time Teacher of Biology, level 3 to join our Science team, on a permanent basis, ideally from August 2018. You will be expected to contribute to both academic and professional pathways available to our learners; teaching A Level Biology, BTEC NQF Applied Science (Biomedical) and NQF Animal Management with Science where applicable.
There will be the opportunity to develop your career by taking on course management responsibility.
You will be expected to strive to maintain above average success rates in all areas, using innovation within your teaching and assessing, utilising e-learning opportunities where appropriate.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
· Have proven experience of providing outstanding support for learners.
· Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
· Ability to teach up to and including level 3 chemistry or physics would be advantageous.
· Hold qualifications in the specialist area.
· Hold a relevant teaching qualification.
In return we offer:
A real opportunity to make a contribution to your local community. A generous pension scheme, holiday entitlement (where the role requires it), childcare voucher scheme. Cycle to work scheme, paid time off for community activities and wellbeing initiatives.